Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Heeeyyyy, I know you

It's so good to see you! You look great, have you lost weight? Hmm? What's that? What have I been up to, you ask? Well, I've been really busy. I finished my thesis, helped write a funding proposal, went to a conference, got my PhD comittee squared away, went on some dates with some gentlemen, played some roller derby, ate some cheeseburgers, redecorated the apartment, bought a moped...oh, but enough about me. What have you been up to? Uh huh. Uh huh. Oh, my. In your head? The size of a walnut? That's terrible. Oh, ok. You've got to run. I understand. I'll see you again soon and I'll have more stuff to tell you. Right now I have to get to work on my thesis edits. Awww, I missed you too. I'll see you soon. Love, Paris.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! You're back! I just wanted to let you know that folks really do tune in to get their nerd on. No bloggy pressure, but I'm so excited I can't stand it!